Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I like to break things!


Lately I have been breaking things. I put glass pieces into the garbage disposal (accidentally) & now it's broken. The clothes washer stopped draining the wash water during my load. I dropped the barbeque sauce (who still puts condiments in glass bottles??). I dropped some other bottle (thus putting the contents (along with glass fragments) into the garbage disposal. And last night I thought I broke the computer mouse. Turns out it just ran out of battery life.

On top of that, I have ants coming out of corners and cracks all around the house. Also, for last night's dinner I served taco salad with tortilla chips that had been exposed to Raid (also accidentally). Am I trying to kill my roommates?

I guess that's pretty much it, but it is leading to a rather stressful week. I only have 1 1/2 weeks left of summer and I don't know how I'm going to keep living my life AND have a full time job. There's just too much to do. And to break.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post! Break it all! Just kidding...

Here's a guy who LOVES breaking things.