Friday, November 10, 2006

It's Cold in NorCal


I picked that title because it's cold here and because Eric dislikes the abbreviation "NorCal."

So we're here at mom's and it's nice to be back. Even though it's cluttered (I've already sneaked two old cleaning items from the bathroom into the trash -- sorry mom, but these things have an expiration date too!! :) ], even so, I really like my old house. I also love that it has a big yard full of crazy, wild growth. For some reason I feel inspired here -- mainly to clean & organize & decorate, but also to create things and cook and read and enjoy silence and nature.

So my main thoughts for the day are:
  • I'm grateful that Eric is now a teacher. We shared tons of ideas on the way up here, and we both brought work to do. It's nice to share such a significant passion between us.
  • Second, I think it would be cool to have been a follower of Christ back in the day & have him exposit the scriptures to us -- Luke 24:27 -- "Then beginning with Moses and with all the prophets, He explained to them the things concerning Himself in all the scriptures." How cool must that have been?

That's all for now. I have some laundry to do...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmmmmm. So you threw away some stuff, eh? Love you anyway. Mom