Saturday, May 05, 2007

Albert & the F bomb teaches me


This week I continually lost patience with my 4th period class -- particulary Albert who dropped the F bomb in class and when I told him to come back into the room to talk to me about it after class, he said "why" and "what if I don't?" Punk. So then I was trying to see the positive in the situation, and what i came up with was that people are really stupid & annoying, and I am also a person, thus stupid & annoying as well. That's not really positive, but what is, is that I was led to think about how God loves people so much and is so gracious and patient. I had a new appreciation for how vast that love and patience and grace is. So that's good. The end.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

:)

On Friday I had a kid that I sent out of the room...as he left he called me a be-otch (only he didn't disguise it) and then slammed the door so hard, in rage, that the fire extinguisher fell off the wall. He's a darling 7th grader. I bet his mom is real proud of him.

But you're right...God's grace...but for it go I.